got sound?

| weblog | wishlist | books | snapshots | contact |



Thursday, September 29, 2005
iPodified

iHope

when my friend showed me his brand-spanking-ass-new iPod Nano today (which made me want to find a knife and slice his neck off so i can runaway with his new toy... okay maybe not), i remember me being all excited and perky whe i first got my 60GB iPod Photo 4 months ago. i remember the following weeks when my dietary meals consisted of either instant noodles, kraft diner, or under-four-bucks frozen food to compensate the hole on my wallet. sad, i know.

anyway i came across this website sometime last summer and got inspired to ipodify one of my pictures, hence the image above*. what amazed me even more was the oh-so-hilarious iBaby t-shirt i found today. soon enough the world is ruled by apple®, lemme tell ya.

* i hope i... will be blessed.


# | posted by emil @ 9/29/2005 11:49:00 p.m. |