got sound?

| weblog | wishlist | books | snapshots | contact |



Thursday, February 26, 2004
ost - my life [part 2]

this is the continuation of part one:

21. the scene when i'm at starfish glasswork watching the glass blowing process: massive attack - exchange

22. the scene when i'm going too fast and i don't want to be slowed down: the strokes - reptilia

23. the scene when i'm banging my head just because: smashing pumpkins - bullet with butterfly wings

24. the scene when i'm playing a guitar (i wish!) singing a song to my girlfriend: fantastic plastic machine - i'm still a simple man

25. the scene when i take a look at that corner shop at night and see everything i've left behind: maroon 5 - secret

26. the scene with all the wars going on and there's nothing i can do: marvin gaye - what's going on

27. the asiaworks scene: lighthouse family - lifted

28. the scene of me in one of those early and quiet mornings staring at the mist: dashboard confessional - screaming infidelities

29. the scene of me looking out of the window wishing upon a star: dubstar - stars

30. whichever scene it doesn't matter anyway: weezer - say it ain't so

31. the scene when the rain start pouring and the wind start breezing: zero 7 - destiny

32. the scene of me changing skin (!): bjork - hunter

33. the scene of me in the urban, forgetting the other life that i might have: lisa shaw - let it ride (jimpster remix)

34. the scene of me embracing life on a sunday morning: maroon 5 - sunday morning

35. the opening scene: smashing pumpkins - 1979

36. the scene when the record store i'm in is having a rex manning day: the buggles - video killed the radio star

37. the scene when i'm belekan: corduroy - something in my eye

38. the scene when everything shines with all that jazz: koop feat. yukimi nagano - summer sun

39. the scene of me and the salty air: groove armada - at the river

40. the scene of me driving my car and find myself on an intersection: jamiroquai - stillness in time

_______________

sidenote: inspired by pip, this is my first post using w.bloggar ::


# | posted by emil @ 2/26/2004 11:50:00 p.m. |