got sound?

| weblog | wishlist | books | snapshots | contact |



Monday, March 22, 2004
ost - my life [part 3]

as wulan's asked, this is part three. click here for part one and here for part two.

41. the scene when i'm in the middle of a field and relishing the day: doves - catch the sun

42. the scene when i just wake up and smiling: les nubians - sourire

43. the scene of me pouring milk into a tall glass: blur - coffee and tv

44. the scene when i'm re-arranging stuff from my past: ben folds five - smoke

45. the scene of me really want someone to, well, get outtathaway!: the vines - outtathaway!

46. the scene of me and my girlfriend in that groovin' restaurant having fun: al green - let's stay together

47. the scene when i'm going to an oldies party after i left someone: avalanches - since i left you

48. the scene when i know i have to move on with my life: bjork feat. thom yorke - i've seen it all

49. the scene of me hanging out with my friends at senayan: duncan sheik - barely breathing

50. the scene of me watching empire records over and over again: gin blossoms - till i hear it from you

51. the scene when a sexy girl approaching out of nowhere: fundacion tony manero - supersexy girl

52. the scene when i miss my girlfriend so much: incubus - i miss you (acoustic)

53. the nature scene: jamiroquai - blow your mind (extended version)

54. the scene when there's something missing on that particular day: mandalay - this time last year

55. the scene when i'm deeply mellow: system f - cry (acoustic)

56. the scene of me stealing a mighty amount of money and walking away: underworld - born slippy

57. the scene when i don't know why i believe in destiny: dashboard confessional - hold on

58. the scene of me cuddling all the way with my girlfriend: aquanote - all over you (2b4u remix)

59. the scene when i'm dancing and dancing and dancing and dancing: wax poetic feat. norah jones - tell me (temple of soul mix)

60. the scene of me reading beside the fountain on a sunny day: mind becomes drum - high blue sky


# | posted by emil @ 3/22/2004 07:54:00 p.m. |