got sound?

| weblog | wishlist | books | snapshots | contact |



Tuesday, September 14, 2004
ost - my life [part 7]

because my life is so full of soundtracks nowadays. even more than previous parts: part one, two, three, four, five, and six.

121. the scene of me making a banner for an event: death cab for cutie - expo '86

122. the scene when she touch me (or i touch her): dublex inc. feat. barbara - tocame

123. the scene when the boy kills his curiosity: black box recorder - the facts of life (jarvis cocker and chocolate layers remix)

124. the scene when i feel, uhm, empty?: ten 2 five - kosong

125. the scene when i have a very strong present feeling: birdie - the original strand

126. the scene of me lying on my bed thinking about all the less-than-beautiful thoughts concerning my life: esthero - swallow me

127. the scene when she asks me to stay but she wants to get away: the wrens - hopeless

128. the scene when everything seems to be uplifting: nuspirit helsinki - skydive

129. the scene when the night is unusually welcoming: kings of convenience - i'd rather dance with you

130. the festive scene: de-phazz - the mambo craze

131. the scene when i wonder who shot john f. kennedy: the postal service - sleeping in

132. the scene when i'm in one of those blue august day: bebel gilberto - august day song

133. the scene of me gazing upon the green scenery: st. etienne - woodcabin

134. the confused scene: bjork - who is it

135. the scene when i almost fall asleep: flunk - your koolest smile

136. the scene when i keep trying, swirariroyo: bunglon - keep on moving

137. the scene when i can't get enough of that first kiss: they might be giants - another first kiss

138. the scene when i can't get enough of that last kiss: ivy - one more last kiss

139. the scene of me in the city by day: nicola conte feat. barbara de dominics - love me 'til sunday

140. the scene when i open up my heart: wei chi - heaven


# | posted by emil @ 9/14/2004 06:22:00 a.m. |