got sound?

| weblog | wishlist | books | snapshots | contact |



Monday, February 09, 2004
ost - my life [part 1]

* if my life is a movie, then these songs will be the soundtrack:

1. the scene when i'm outside at the bus stop and the snow start falling: massive attack - protection

2. the scene when everything's falling apart and i'm over the edge: aquanote - nowhere (crazy p's heatwave mix)

3. the scene when i'm listening to a guy who smoke and talk too much: idlewild - when i argue i see shapes

4. the scene when i'm dreaming a weird but happy dream: they might be giants - mink car

5. the scene of me helping those grandmas and pas: pulp - help the aged

6. the scene when i'm reminiscing my childhood: ben folds - silver street (live)

7. the scene of me and my girlfriend watching tv because there's nothing else to do: the wannadies - you and me song

8. the scene of me running to catch the next train because i missed the last bus: the strokes - hard to explain

9. the scene of me wanting badly to have a one night stand with a girl (not that it'd happened :P): dave matthews band - say goodbye

10. the scene of me staring at my notebook's monitor too long listing this: cibo matto - stone

11. the scene when the night seems flawless: brand new heavies - feels like right

12. the scene of me in kyoto (i hope!): air - alone in kyoto

13. the scene of me taking a deep breathe and sigh for the 457th time: badly drawn boy - silent sigh

14. the scene of me picking up a cd on a street and everything starts to spin: weezer - the world has turn and left me here

15. the bliss scene: omar - there's nothing like this

16. the scene when nothing can explain what i don't understand: the strokes - trying your luck

17. the scene when i cancel all my suicidal thoughts: jamiroquai - too young to die

18. the scene of me lazying around beneath a coconut tree at senggigi beach, lombok, staring at the ocean: kings of tomorrow feat. julie mcknight - finally (kevin yost mix)

19. the scene when i don't know how do you do it and make me feel like i do: incubus - stellar

20. the scene when i'm dancing on the roof in the middle of the night: bjork - it's oh so quiet


# | posted by emil @ 2/09/2004 09:32:00 p.m. |