got sound?

| weblog | wishlist | books | snapshots | contact |



Saturday, July 02, 2005
musical baton

:: this entry is from may 20th (i posted it elsewhere), and a girl named w urged me to post it here too. so here it goes:

since nobody has passed me (and i'm too eager to post one), i might as well start a new musical baton myself.

tagged by:
myself

total volume of music files on my computer:
12.3 GB - 2,293 songs
(and expanding. just wait til i buy that 40GB iPod and fill it in no time)

the last CD I bought was:
Saint-Germain des-Pres Cafe, vol. 3 & vol. 4
(this was around 4 months ago, using the a&b sound gift certificate patty gave me for christmas. thing is, as a starving student i don't have that much disposable allowance from my pocket)

song playing right now:
Sondre Lerche - Modern Nature

five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
The Flaming Lips - One More Robot Sympathy 3000-21
Death Cab for Cutie - Title and Registration
Mirah - Don't Die in Me
The Shins - New Slang
Bjork - Oceania
(i translate this as five songs i listen to a lot lately)

five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
1. wulan
2. affi
3. sindy
4. irene
5. richoz

:: note that as of now the answers would be significantly different


# | posted by emil @ 7/02/2005 01:12:00 p.m. |