got sound?

| weblog | wishlist | books | snapshots | contact |



Tuesday, April 13, 2004
the one where everyone's surprised

i was just coming back from chapters downtown when i got in the house and went straight to the kitchen. scott, my landlord, was busy cooking dinner and didn't see me coming. i managed to mutter "how's it goin'?" although he didn't seem to notice, and opened the fridge to drink orange juice straight from the box.
a few seconds later he turned his back and,

him: HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! (with a totally surprised look and threw the spoon that he's holding towards me)
me: (spurting the juice) HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! (panick syndrome)
him: HAAAAAA!!!!! JESUS!!!!! what are you doing here?? (still surprised)
me: HAAAAAA!!!!! what the hell is wrong with you???
both: HAHAHAHAHAHA.... (this one's laughing)

later at night, when he was about to sleep, we passed each other down the hallway.

him: (smiling) now don't you try to surprise me again...
me: heheh, i won't, don't worry about it (grin)
him: ok..

apparently, sam, one of our cats was down the hallway too, and i accidentally stepped on his tail,

cat: MIAOW!!!
me: HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! (freaked out and ended up kicking the closet)
him: HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! (jumped few paces away and hit the wall)
me: HHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA..... (half screaming and half laughing)
him: JESUS!!! emil you scared the shit out of me!!!!
me: HAHAHAHAHAHA (just couldn't stop laughing)

now tell me, there really should be something in the water or what? what else could explain this 'dodol' thing happened twice?


# | posted by emil @ 4/13/2004 12:01:00 a.m. |