got sound?

| weblog | wishlist | books | snapshots | contact |



Sunday, December 14, 2003
Dyssomnia: sleep disorder

fact #1: 30% of Canadians suffers from some degree of insomnia

fact #2: 50% of those are in severe conditions

fact #3: the potential causes of facts no. 1 and 2 include stress, emotional problems, alcohol and other drug use, medical problems, excessive exhaustion, etc.

fact #4: i'm not canadian, but i'm definitely one of those students mentioned in the article below. yes, i'm having a serious sleep deprivation. mind you, this is the exam period. and i'm writing this instead of studying. procrastination, that's all i'm good at. i've found myself cannot sleep whatsoever for the last 2 weeks at night, even though my mind's keep telling me to sleep, my body and soul keep screaming and begging for some good night rest. the result? black eyesacks below my eyes decorating my already messed-up face and never-ending sleepiness during the day (and i still couldn't succeed to take some nap) followed by weaker body and tired all the time.

help me. give me some recommendations. anything.

:: fact no. 1, 2 and 3 are from some psychology lesson ::


# | posted by emil @ 12/14/2003 05:43:00 a.m. |